eAegis Business Accounts
eAegis are global market leaders in delivering value-for-money powerful performance storage systems, subsystems and data protection solutions with a focus on Network Attached Storage.
eAegis’ key distinctive advantages and differentiation include specialization, product knowledge, technical expertise, quality products and competitive pricing. As a leading systems integrator with over 20 years of experience, eAegis’ flexible and diverse family of data storage products provides high availability and reliability, peak performance and the robust management tools required for data-intensive applications.
Our corporate customers include Fortune 500 corporations, governmental agencies, educational establishments, financial services firms, healthcare providers, media and entertainment companies and IT consultants.
How can your Corporation benefit from eAegis?
As the leading ecommerce system integrator of custom systems in the United States, eAegis provides enterprises of all sizes with innovative storage solutions with high performance and reliability as minimum standards. Our storage solutions feature open architecture, best-of-breed components, high power efficiency, and a comprehensive manufacturer warranty to exponentially increase Return on Investment for our corporate customers' IT infrastructures.
eAegis leverages open architecture approaches to configuring storage solutions. Our products feature best-of breed components for improved performance, are compatible with industry standards and provide flexible and provide scalable solutions for our corporate customers.
eAegis storage solutions utilize the latest high efficiency and quality power supplies, processors, hard disks, and memory to reduce power consumption and heat output. Our solutions feature AC and DC power options for optimal large-scale deployment environments.
eAegis storage solutions are turn-key for rapid and seamless deployment in corporate environments. We integrate our systems to your exact hardware specifications and meticulously burn-in each product, install custom software and operating system packages, and ship fully functional and ready to use storage solutions.
Additional storage systems can change the dynamics in any corporate IT environment, eAegis open architecture integration service, expertise, support, and manufacturer warranty services provide the necessary comfort to help mitigate complexities.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order at eAegis in any of the following ways:
On-line: Anytime 24/7 using our SSL secure server and shopping cart (recommended for speed and accuracy).
By Mail: This service is only applicable to customers placing Purchase Orders with Account status.
By Fax: This service is available to customers that have an account status with us and order using Purchase Orders. If you prefer to place an order by fax, please proceed through the shopping cart process until you reach the payment page. Choose the Order by Fax option, then print out the FAX Order Form using your browser's print function, add your signature, and fax it to us at 1-407-951-8938.
By Purchase Order: Universities, other educational institutions, corporations and government agencies can order using valid Purchase Orders. Corporations must have good credit rating and complete a credit application.
Based on feedback and input from our thousands of satisfied customers, we believe that these are the Top 20 Reasons for buying from eAegis:
- We are the Official Premier Partner and System Integrator for our primary Manufacturers
- We are Product specialists with expertise in deployment
- Priority Manufacturer Technical Support Status for eAegis Customers
- 48 Hour Burn-in-Test Program for pre-installed units (Storage Industry first, 2001)
- Extensive 14-point product-integrity burn-testing on every product or solution
- 12 Point QA inspection prior to shipment
- Completed final QA checklist on every product or solution
- Itemized and Serialized configuration sheet included with all pre-installed orders
- Ready to Use out of the box (pre-installed units only)
- Pre and Post Sales Help Desk
- FREE telephone advice on all products
- Competitive pricing
- Diskless systems
- Fully customized and configured systems
- Software and Firmware loaded and tested
- Pre-built with enterprise-level hard drives specifically manufactured for RAID-based units
- All hard drives have the manufacturer's five year warranty
- Prepackaging in double-boxes for added security
- Customer-friendly sales, ordering, shipping and service policies
- Quality products and components from cutting-edge manufacturers
Feedback and input from all our customers is valued and welcomed. eAegis strongly believes that customers come first and is committed to working tirelessly and diligently towards providing its customers with predictive buying solutions that ensure protection of their valuable data investments. Please read what our customers have to say about eAegis here.